1. FINALLY having our own house! We moved in on Friday and LOVE it!
2. NO MORE CHEMO! I was down to 6 on Monday and recieved my last shot.
3. Baby E is coming to town! Who cares about Santa when this little squish face of a nephew is coming on Christmas from Texas. (Oh, and we are excited to see Eddie and Mary, too!)
4. D-A-D... I haven't seen my Dad since October. His flight gets in tonight. What a good christmas present.
5. Christmas. There is not a better time of year. I love the Holidays, I love the music, and I love being with my family.
I hope everyone has a good Christmas, and remembers what it is really about. ( Yeah, we know it's not about new houses :) But hey, we are still excited, and that is okay, right??)